Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cisco TSHOOT Topology Simulation

I am not gonna take credit for this - I will just re direct you to a very useful link that would be very helpful in case you're interested in doing some TSHOOTING prior to your test and cover almost all the topics in the TSHOOT exam :

http://www.chainringcircus.org/?p=1233

what Jud has done is he has mixed the three Topologies provided by Cisco
into one Topology and tackled all topics in one topology.


Make sure you post your thanks to Jud .


I used to be a Boson Fan when it came to simulation, But have recently switched to GNS3. Although it gave me some headaches because I have Vista and also couldn't find a lot of good IOS images to start with.


If you have any issues with starting up GNS3 don't hesitate to let me know - I think in two days I have encountered every problem possible , from TELNETing in Windows Vista up to using the wrong IOS and realizing that 5 hours later...

No comments:

Post a Comment