Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My first Post - Cisco TSHOOT & me

So this is a challenge unlike the other tests we've taken ..


This Cisco TSHOOT test requires not only knowledge of commands but also knowledge of when do we want to use them - and how to use them ? and how to interpret the output. All in a "timely manner".

I have recently sat for my BSCI and BCMSN and passed with ease - using the usual study methods and doing my lab work and simulations .

I have decided to blog about my TSHOOT experience as it I think it will help me and help others as well.

Right now I think I am about 20 % ready .

I started off with trying to compile all the code I need and try to feel very comfortable with it.'

I am a basketball fan by the way .. and they say to shoot the basketball better you have to keep shooting to develop muscle memory. with TSHOOT I think we'd need both the physical and mental memories while troubleshooting so we can type and interpret commands so freely and save time ..



more to follow ..

No comments:

Post a Comment